Friday, October 10, 2014

While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.

**You can now leave comments!! I apologize, I did not know why comments were not coming through, but I figured it out :) **

We took a very refreshing walk outside this week after we ran for Terry Fox. The children in our class collected so many different kinds of leaves that we kept and brought back to our classroom.











And this is what we did with all of them. We laminated them and hung them up in our windows. We also laid them out on our discovery table. We are hoping to create many more fabulous things with our leaves as we continue to examine and explore their different properties.



 

Remember: "It's not happy people who are thankful, it's thankful people who are happy."
Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful time spent with family and friends. We will see you on Tuesday :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your effort on posting.
    When I ask Timi what he has done/learn, all he says "play"
    I'm so happy to see what he experienced through the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the web site. These pictures remind me of when I was a kid playing in kindergarten and learning social skids.
    Russell & Fiona

    ReplyDelete